Well, first off, I have Aunt Chris to thank for this whole blogging idea...fantastic. I am beginning this in hopes to keep friends and family linked. In my working world of late, I have not had time to always join my family as often as I would like, so in a way, this can help with my relatives. My parents certainly would not own a computer, so I will still need to visit them and use the ol' telephone to communicate (LOL).
I want everyone to use this and feel free to comment. I miss everyone and especially those relatives out west. After a family tragedy, we have lost touch and I want to thank Aunt Chris for always keeping us updated with her tradionally, fun humoured, letters at Xmas time...
Luv y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Mark,
As you can see my Blogger name is Momma C. This name was given to me by Trevor aka Hilliard (Jen's Hubby). I have passed your blog info off to your 3 cousins and I am sure they will keep in touch. I know that they will be very excited to hear about you.
Thanks for the nice compliment about keeping you in touch with us here in the west.
Love Ya :) :) ;)
Post a Comment